I am a disability activist looking to better the community around me. I work with the developmentally disabled as well as physically disabled. I assist young adults and kids when they receive power wheelchairs in learning how to properly operate their chairs. I want to enable the common community to have a chance to be involved with their local politics regarding accessibility of city streets/sidewalks, local business and general ADA awareness.
- Earthquake felt in Humboldt County - get some more information! http://t.co/S4ag99Mf5F
- RFENC Coast ConferenceSaturday May 31st 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMAquatic Center - 921 Waterfront Dr. Eureka, CA. 95501
- anyone who would like to join him at the call-in site which will be at the Area Board Office in Ukiah, located at 505 S South Street.
- AAPD Disability Daily 3/10 http://t.co/jPJ4U5C07K
- Page 2 http://t.co/WEtZnxOlJx
- AAPD Announces the Launch of Disability Mentoring Day in Pittsburgh http://t.co/hFQPLKJVK7
- 2014 Emergency Planning Trainings Humboldt County – March 25 & 27 Dawn Albrecht email@example.com (707) 407-5653
- AB 1595 Chesbro State Council on Developmental Disabilities I will let you know what happens with this bill after state meeting on the 20th